Thursday, June 10, 2010

Prepare to Launch

This blog is supposed to be a series of informative blurbs concerning life at ghp, but it may wiggle into bigger pants in the future. Certainly nobody wants to read useless rambling or garble; so at the very least I'll give a heads up if I'm feeling a paragraph of vent or a chapter of thinking-out-loud coming on. And, by the way, hearing that you've read my blog or are able to adventure with me while reading it would make me perfectly giddy, to say the least.
First, a light debriefing:
I am staying here:

In this dorm:

(mhm i think it's pretty too)
and turning into this:



I'll have 4 hours of communicative arts studies then 2 & a half- ish of my minor, hopefully dance.
I'm expecting adventure. And conveniently, I don't know what to expect.
hm. 5:06 pm two days before i leave makes me think i should pack now. :)

[owl by Donna McKenzie of Corella Illustration]

1 comment:

  1. Katy, I LOVE that you are doing this. What a neat way to keep up with you and also to hear what goes on inside your head about what you're experiencing. I know you'll have a blast!
    Love,
    Your Biggest Fan,
    Mom :)

    ReplyDelete