Monday, June 28, 2010

Hello all :)
I know i really should go into great detail about my week and classes and such, but id rather be present just now. So ill make it short and sweet.
As far as my classes this past week, i had one writing intensive and one on surrealism. In the writing class Tamara (we are asked to call the teachers by their first names. Its pleasantly relaxed in the communicative arts classes.) ...well, Tamara gave us a subject or idea to write about, then sent us to the computer lab to write without stopping with the monitors turned off. When hit with "writers block," we were not allowed to stop. So most of us had entries that looked something like:
"I need to leave for the improv concert in a few minutes. I don't know what to write about. I'll come back to this post and attempt completion in the near future. Thanks for viewing, leave your message after the tone! beep."

No comments:

Post a Comment